In partnership with Microsoft, Nine data brings together the richest data asset in Australia.
Vast breadth of consumer touchpoints
Nine has over 300 consumer touchpoints throughout a user’s journey across the internet (search, mobile, gaming, editorial, portals, social, email, online shops and more). This allows us to build upon the broadest 360-degree view of a single consumer and enable products which model end-to-end user journeys and cross-device consumer behaviour for a more accurate targeting buy and a richer data story.
Huge Australian scale of humanised data
Scale + precision is the perfect combination at Nine – and by leveraging Microsoft’s 15.3 million user accounts we are able to attach all behaviours and devices on our network to people. This ensures we humanise all of our data and see beyond buckets of intention behaviour to more complex path-to-purchase behaviour for specific brands. The idea behind humanised data is to recognise people, not numbers. We aim to understand the person behind the data, across all their devices.
Premium quality data sets
The quality of data mirrors the quality of the consumer services provided. 9Now, Outlook, Skype and the entire Nine Digital Network provides high-value services to a consumer’s everyday life, creating powerful data sets along the way. In addition, our customer records are verified by Experian’s data partners as being real people.
- Data is matched from different sources at the individual level (not a geographic level)
- Data integrity is controlled by third parties (Australia Post/Experian)
- Data is based on actual information directly provided by individuals, not inferred from panels
- Online data is constantly updated, and offline data
Expertise and innovation
A longstanding history of partnerships with Microsoft, Experian, Roy Morgan and AppNexus ensures that our technology stack, data security, verification, talent and expertise is second to none.
Data privacy and security is one of the most crucial aspects of our business.
- All of our data is anonymised – every piece of PII (personally identifiable information such as name and email) are removed and replaced with a unique ID
- All data matches are performed under a double blind “safe harbour” system
- Nine is fully compliant with all privacy and security regulations
1. Precision audience targeting at scale: Nine and Microsoft have recently upgraded our suite of 200+ targeting segments, ensuring that you can target any attribute you want to. Our partnerships with Experian and Roy Morgan ensure that the most colourful and rich offline profiles in market are added 1:1 to our registered IDs to provide advertisers with more ways of reaching the perfect audience.
2. Multiscreen Targeting Solutions: We attach the devices used across our network to the people using them, so that our advertisers can achieve a single user view across all devices.
3. Audience Insider: Nine Audience Insider provides a detailed profile view of your website audience. Every site visit mapped back to our IDs allows you to understand who they are, and how to design targeting, content and device strategies.
4. Audience Match/Sync: Matching or syncing against the largest scale of registered users in Australia allows advertisers to find their offline email databases or DMP segments across the entire breadth of our digital assets – starting intelligent dialogue, rewarding customers for their loyalty, designing upsell and cross-sell strategies, and finding new “lookalike” customers.