Sticky Collapsible BillboardBack to Ad Specifications
The Sticky Collapsible Billboard is a 970x250 ad unit which collapses to a 970x90 ad unit on user page scroll down, and sticks for 5 seconds. It is a combination of two individual creatives: a 970x250 and a 970x90.
The 970x250 unit also contains a Nine Digital Network hosted "Close ad" button which removes the ad when clicked, minimising the entire Billboard space, and enforces a frequency cap on the ad for the remainder of the day.
Watch the demo below:
Nine Digital Served Specs
- Dimensions: 970x250 and 970x90
- Accepted Formats: JPG/PNG/GIF/SVG
- Max image file size: 40kb
Third Party Served Specs
- Third party click and impression trackers can be provided
||Approved to run
|Nine O&O homepages
|Nine O&O articles
|Nine O&O galleries
- Nine Digital may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Nine Digital network.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to reject / remove any rich media ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with our content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All Nine Digital served creative should be delivered to Nine Digital as raw image assets (in zip file preferred). Impression and click tracking URLs should be supplied in a separate text file.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.