Playground XYZ Video Drive ByBack to Ad Specifications
The Playground XYZ Video Drive By is an inline video format that auto-plays video content once the user scrolls down the page. The Drive By unit is initially positioned in the banner position. Once the user scrolls down the page, the video appears at the top of the user's screen and sticks in position. The user has the option of clicking through via a call-to-action, enlarging to full screen or skipping the video. The audio is always muted and awaits initiation from the user.
Please note that JUMP tags aren't supported with Playground XYZ executions, please use alternative click-tracking tags instead as JUMP tags have been shown to not work correctly.
Format can only be 3rd party served via PlaygroundXYZ, click on the link below for more information.
||Approved to run
|Nine O&O homepages
||Not available on Network home - nine.com.au
|Nine O&O articles
|Nine O&O galleries
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
- Nine Digital may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Nine Digital network.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to reject / remove any rich media ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with our content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to Playground XYZ for full technical documentation, build guides etc.