NZ Viacom VideoBack to Ad Specifications
A linear video ad unit based on the VAST framework.
Click here to download the most up to date Viacom specs.
- Delivered as Pre-roll / Mid-roll / Post-roll
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek, DoubleClick
- Accepted format: VAST 2.0 Only (All Devices)
- Duration: 5 second minimum / 30 seconds maximum
- Format: H.264 (mp4)
- Preset: PAL DV High Quality
- TV Standard: PAL
- Dimensions: 640x360 or 640x480
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 or 4:3
- Frame rate (fps): 25
- Bitrate Encoding: 2 Pass VBR
- Target Bitrate (Mbps): 0.8 - 1
- Maximum Bitrate (Mbps): 2
- Max file size: 4mb
- Audio Codec: AAC
- Output channel: Stereo
- Frequency: 48 kHz
- Bitrate: 192 kbps
- Preferred and Approved 3rd Party vendors:
Sizmek (Mediamind), DoubleClick RichMedia, Atlas Facebook, Pointroll, Flashtalking, Eyewonder, Adform, Weborama
* Please note the following specs are NOT accepted:
- Video dimensions other than 640x480 or 640x360
- Codec: ON2 VP6 SORENSEN Spark WMV
- Format: WMV/FLV/MPG
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- The ad cannot not alter the brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to approval - we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
- Mi9 may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Mi9 network.
- Mi9 reserves the right to reject / remove any rich media ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Mi9 reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with the content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.