In App Mobile Medium RectangleBack to Ad Specifications
A 300x250 mobile rectangle ad unit that displays in the Nick Play App.
Nine Digital Served Specs
- Dimensions: 300x250
- Accepted format: JPG/PNG/GIF
- Max image size: 40 kb
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek, Doubleclick
- Accepted Format: JPG/PNG/GIF/HTML5
- Max initial file size: 100kb
- Max subload: 1mb
- Maximum size of 100KB permitted for Shared Library files
- Max user-initiated animation/video/sound file size: 10mb
- Animation Duration: 15 seconds max
- Video Frame Rate: 24fps
- Polite download must be present at all times
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant - (securely hosted on https://)
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the CPU load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Mi9 approval - we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
- Mi9 may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Mi9 network.
- Mi9 reserves the right to reject / remove any rich media ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Mi9 reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with the content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Mi9 via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to the third party vendors listed above for full technical documentation, build guides etc.