Playground XYZ Side PushBack to Ad Specifications
The Side Push offers advertisers a high impact placement at the same time as ensuring publisher content is available and in view for users. The ad auto-initiates on page load and collapses after a defined time, users are able to close the add entirely at any point.
Please note that JUMP tags aren't supported with Playground XYZ executions, please use alternative click-tracking tags instead as JUMP tags have been shown to not work correctly.
Format can only be 3rd party served via Playground XYZ, click on the link below for more information.
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- Not available on the Viacom site network.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- The ad cannot not alter the Mi9 brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Mi9 approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
- Mi9 may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Mi9 network.
- Mi9 reserves the right to reject / remove any rich media ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Mi9 reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with the content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Mi9 via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to Playground XYZ for full technical documentation, build guides etc.