Legacy: Video ExtenderBack to Ad Specifications
The video extender ad unit is a 300x250 video player ad unit that extends upon user interaction and allows the user to stretch the video to a larger size.
*This ad is marked as legacy due to Flash-only specs, please reach out to your Nine Digital Sales Rep for alternative executions.
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek
- Initial dimensions: 300x250
- Expanded panel dimensions: 970x550 max (aspect ratio maintained to 16:9)
- Accepted Format: SWF
- Image File Size: 40kb
- SWF file size: 40kb
- Rich Flash size: 100kb
- Initial Video/Sound File Size: 3mb
- User-initiated Video/Sound File Size: 10mb
- Video Frame Rate: 21fps
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- Sound must be muted by default with a visible mute/unmute button.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- A close button must be present on the Initial PushUP element and Expanded Panel element at all times.
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the CPU load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to the third party vendors listed above for full technical documentation, build guides etc.