Legacy Mobile Over The Page (OTP)Back to Ad Specifications
The Mobile OTP is a floating ad unit that can display automatically once the page content has fully downloaded, or after user tap. The OTP portion of the ad will display for 7 seconds before resolving to the 320x50 accompanying ad unit. OTP can include a dimming effect covering the background content. Must be frequency capped to 2 impressions per user per campaign's life time if the OTP launches automatically. The OTP portion is not enabled on landscape mode.
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek, DoubleClick
- Initial banner dimensions: 320x150
- OTP portion dimensions: 320x400
- Accepted Format: JPG/PNG/GIF/HTML5/CSS2/CSS3/ MP4 & OGG (Video)
- Max initial file size: 100kb
- OTP file size (subload): 100kb
- Max user-initiated animation/video/sound file size: 10mb (max 2 mins video length)
- Animation Duration: 7 seconds before collapsing
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- No looping allowed for animation after 7s and load must take place during the subload of the ad. Any additional animation must be user-initiated.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- Two tags are required so that it can be frequency capped to 1 impression per day per user, one for AM and one for PM.
- Format cannot run on galleries, articles or sections pages - only homepages across the Nine Digital network. Is allowed across all cricket.com.au pages except for galleries.
- A close button at minimum size 70x40 must be present on the top right hand corner of the OTP.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
|Resolution / Aspect Ratio
||640x360 (16:9), 640x480 (4:3)
||1024x576 (19:6), 786x576 (4:3)
||1280x720, 1920x1080 (16:9)
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to the third party vendors listed above for full technical documentation, build guides etc.
Sizmek HTML5 Resource Centre