These three brands join returning major partners who include McCafé, Suncorp, Mitre 10, Domain, a2 Milk, BlueScope Steel and Canstar.
“The Block is the epitome of the Great Australian Dream and remains one of the most prized pieces of Australian television real estate by brands,” said Liana Dubois, Nine’s Director of Powered.
“The show delivers year after year for both brands and audiences because it is a brilliant combination of seamless integration of advertisers and inspiration for audiences.
“This year we are thrilled to welcome hipages, AGL and Lite N’ Easy to the family and see Suncorp, McCafé, Mitre 10, Domain, a2 Milk, BlueScope Steel and Canstar returning for some of the most effective opportunities on Australian television. The Block is a format that delivers genuine incremental ROI.”
• hipages join The Block family bringing trusted tradies to the intricate renovations via their innovative app. Our Blockheads have a unique opportunity to change the way they tradie, when they desperately need it, with hipages offering angel assistance.
• AGL will be powering The Block this season and we shine a light on their expertise with an in-show challenge.
• Lite n’ Easy will be fuelling the Blockheads throughout the series ensuring they have fresh, healthy, nutritious meals and snacks to get them through the mammoth renovation. Last year’s Block alumni, Jess will feature in their TVCs. Plus, Lite n’ Easy will also be sponsoring a weekly content series so viewers can devour the biggest moments of the week.
Season 15 will include eight client partners returning, with highlights to include:
• Mitre 10, The Block’s longest serving partner will be providing “Mighty Helpful” service and advice to contestants every step of the way thanks to a “Mighty Helpful” set of hands on site.
• Suncorp returns to the Block this year to help couples tackle their budgets and support good budget management. Suncorp will sponsor a competition giving viewers a chance to win $25,000 and has also worked with Powered to create TVCs featuring Shaynna Blaze.
• McCafé is returning with a coffee caravan on site to serve the Blockheads with delicious, barista-made coffee daily. McCafé will again be partnering with Dan Reilly to promote the Big Brekkie Burger and 24/7 McCafé coffee in two bespoke TVCs produced by Powered Studios.”
• Domain, a major partner, owning key property moments in program. All Block properties will be exclusively listed on Domain.
• Volkswagen, the official automotive partner, with a portfolio of vehicles including commercial models such as a customised Foreman Amarok. They are again partnering with The Block’s Watch and Win promo to give away a Tiguan Allspace.
• BlueScope, returns as a sponsor for this series, showcasing the versatility of COLORBOND® steel’s range of colours & finishes, and the inner strength of house frames made from TRUECORE® steel. They will also be engaging audiences at home with our weekly Viewers’ Choice promo where viewers can WIN up to $50,000 worth of cash and COLORBOND® steel products.
• The a2 Milk Company will be providing The Blockheads with regular deliveries of natural, fresh a2 MilkTM, inspiring them to “Believe in better” and helping to keep their spirits up also with a few magical surprises along the competition journey.
• Canstar, continuing their partnership with host, Shelley Craft, in a bespoke TVC as well as an in-show challenge.
The Block returns on Sunday, August 4, at 7.00pm on Nine.
For more information:
Head of Corporate Affairs
Wednesday, July 31, 2019