At Nine we bring Australia together with engaging and far reaching content across News, Lifestyle, Entertainment, and Sport.
From broadcast through to online and print, our ability to influence consumer behaviour, help build brands and effectively drive sales has never been so powerful.
Be part of what's next at Nine, and make a real connection with your customers.
Next in Entertainment
- Lego Masters: If you can dream it, you can build it. Join Hamish Blake for the next big thing in family entertainment.
- The Voice: Back for an enormous 8th season, Guy Sebastian joins superstar Coaches Delta Goodrem, Kelly Rowland and Boy George, as we unearth the next wave of Australia’s most talented artists.
- Ninja Warrior: A new season and supersized course, the stakes have never been higher as the competitor that goes the furthest and fastest will receive a prize of $100,000. Climb Mount Midoriyama and the prize jackpots to $300,000. Will we see Australia’s First Ninja Warrior crowned?
- The Logies: Celebrating everything great about Australian Television, and the connection it forms with audiences far and wide, join all the stars on the red carpet to unveil who will take home the awards in 2019.
Next in Sport
- NRL: Join the Wide World of Sports team as we take you closer to the action. From the latest in innovation, to the biggest games of the year, Footy on Nine has never looked better.
- State of Origin: Event television at its finest, with the 2018 series registering an average audience of 3.115m over the 3 matches.
- The Masters: See the best golf players in the world live from Augusta, Georgia with round-the-clock coverage across all platforms.
- The Ashes: The showpiece of cricket returns to Nine, as Australia goes head to head with England in the 2019 Ashes series. With all matches live and exclusive to 9Gem during primetime, this is set to be event television you can’t afford to miss.
Next in News & Lifestyle
- Today: Find out how you can harness the power of morning television with our 2019 marquee brand initiatives.
- The Australian Financial Review Magazine: In an unprecedented era of wealth, see who will make the cut in the coveted Financial Review Rich List for 2019.
- Good Weekend: Taking on an international lens, we uncovering the top 52 Dream Destinations to visit across the globe right now - from the sublime to the adventurous, the ultimate bucket list is calling.
- Traveller: As the essential resource for Australians who love to travel, our Europe glossy edition will inspire and inform those looking to explore all things the continent has to offer in 2019.
For partnership opportunities contact your Nine sales representative.
Source: SOO 2018 based on OzTAM Metro Total TV & Regional TAM Regional FTA+WA. Consolidated 28. 06/06/2018, 24/06/2018, 11/07/2018. Total Individuals, Nine/Nine Content Affiliates. 5 City Metro & Combined Agg Markets. AUD.