Nine has today launched a new pop-up store, The Big Ideas Store by 9Powered, which will host a series of events, workshops, research studies and guest speakers that demonstrate how Nine’s integrated business works to formulate better solutions to the challenges facing marketers.
“It is great to be able to invite marketers and agencies behind the ‘shopfront’ of Nine’s content and day-to-day trading,” said Michael Stephenson, Nine’s Chief Sales Officer. “The Big Ideas Store will help us demonstrate how we can help them our clients, with a firm view on driving real business outcomes.
Over the next two weeks, The Big Ideas Store will highlight how 9Powered, Nine’s strategic client solutions division, can create strategic solutions for marketers across areas including production, talent, content and integration strategy.
“Marketers today are looking for media to be real partners, and to recognise their business challenges and provide meaningful solutions across a number of areas. The Big Ideas Store will help us to facilitate meaningful discussions with clients around these areas and drive a deeper conversation.”
The Big Ideas Store will host a second tranche of Nine’s Cultural Conversation Series with the launch of three insight studies conducted in conjunction with The Lab, which are designed to help marketers better understand key the trends that impact content. These studies are:
• Women in the Driving Seat: Women are a force of economic growth in the automotive category, but how do we engage them at every stage of the car-buying journey? We explore women’s levels of confidence in purchasing a car, their decision-making process, and where and who they turn to for help and advice. We discover what women really want from their cars and how automotive marketers can engage them from the TVC to the dealership interaction.
• The Great Australian Dream Reimagined: This study features a range of experts across design, architecture, the connected home and regional living as we delve into what the Australian dream of property ownership means today, and what marketers need to do in this category to remain relevant with their customers.
• Love is a (New) Battlefield: As marketers we often explore and celebrate the relationships of our target audiences. But do we accurately portray what it means to be single or in a relationship within contemporary culture? Or do we reinforce the unrealistic ideals of love and relationships created by Hollywood? We uncover the changing mindset of Australian singles, how technology has forever changed the dynamics of a relationship, and why married Australians believe their “happily ever after” is never guaranteed. Together we’ll discover that Love is a (New) Battlefield.
“9Powered is all about helping marketers find solutions to their business challenges,” said Melissa Mullins, Nine’s Director of Strategy. “The Big Ideas Store is a one-stop-shop that will enable us to have real conversations with brands around their business and also allow us to help them better understand key audiences across key sectors, including the automotive and property space.”
There will also be the opportunity for marketers to get hands-on in sessions dedicated to creating an integrated piece of branded video content. From scripts and storyboards to the shoot, each team will get the chance to create their own piece of video content and preview the finished work in this exciting half-day session.
Nine will also unpack data and how brands can get more mileage from the way they are using it. This session will bring together leading industry data experts and marketers as they share insights on the latest developments within the fast-moving space of data-led marketing. Topics covered will include:
• The growing focus on identity over cookies
• How advertisers are using second-party data sharing
• What tools and data sources are needed for better measurement and attribution
• Plus, what you need to know when it comes to privacy compliance in 2018
The two-week activation will culminate in two guest-speaker evening events, including Gruen regular and behavioural strategist, Dan Gregory, as we examine the virtues of collaboration for brand building and demonstrate how we can move you from being great storytellers to standout story-doers. And in a session with leading future trends analyst, Michael McQueen, we demonstrate what brands and organisations need to do to remain relevant in a rapidly evolving media landscape.
The Big Ideas Store will also be used to conduct deeper one-on-one 9Powered hacks with a number of clients, bringing together stakeholders from across the Nine business, along with agency executives and marketing teams relevant to the clients’ brands to solve a communication issue.
The Big Ideas Store can be found at 17 Oxford Street, Paddington, from June 18 to 29. There are limited spaces still available for the insight studies and guest speaker sessions. Click here to see the sessions: https://thebigideasstore.splashthat.com/
For more information:
Head of Trade and Internal Communications