Nine’s television and digital sales teams were recognised at the prestigious Media i Awards, at the Ivy in Sydney.
Voted by peers and agencies, the Media i Awards acknowledge the important role media sales plays in the Australian advertising ecosystem.
Nine took out the award for SA sales team of the year and won five sales representatives of the year awards.
The individual winners were:
- Lauren Beach who won NSW Television sales person of the year
- Nathan Turnbull who won NSW Digital sales person of the year
- Hamish Ward who won VIC TV sales person of the year
- Alexa Borak who won SA TV sales person of the year
- Imran Khalil who won SA Digital sales person of the year
“I’m very proud that the team picked up no less than six awards last night, with Nine being recognised across both television and digital sales,” said Michael Stephenson, Nine’s Chief Sales Officer.
Introduced in 2011, the Media i Awards are the only awards dedicated to recognising the contribution of media owners.“These awards are directly voted by the agencies we work with each and every day and therefore we are immensely proud to pick up so many awards.”