Each trip on Travel Guides, which premieres Tuesday, February 14, at 9.00pm, is packed with adventure – from the lap of luxury to bargain-basement thrills. But with each experience opinions differ, leading to brutally honest and often outrageous reviews. After sampling the accommodation, cuisine and local attractions our guides will rate their stay out of five stars.
It all begins in Japan’s crazy, colourful and fun-filled capital – Tokyo.
Our travel guides are:
• Flight attendants Chrissy, Mon and Cath, three fun-loving friends. They’ve seen the world, but only if you count airports.
• Travel snobs Kevin and Janetta, a retired jet-setting couple from Victoria. When you’re used to flying up the pointy end, anything else is second best.
• Bargain hunters and restaurateurs the Fren family from Newcastle. They’ll stop at nothing to bag an upgrade and find the funny side of any holiday disaster.
• Hippie Queenslanders Matt and Monni, raring to go and spread “good vibes” around the globe.
• Big spenders the Rifais, a tight-knit family who agree on just one thing – that they disagree.
• Cowgirls and identical twins Mel and Stack. Look out, world, they’ve never left the country before!
Narrated by Australian actress and comedian Denise Scott, Travel Guides will be the most fun you’ll have on holiday all year.
TRAVEL GUIDES: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, AT 9.00PM ON NINE
For further information please contact:
Nine Network Australia
T: 02 9965 2727 M: 0413 378 052 E: email@example.com
Friday, February 3, 2016