VPAIDBack to Ad Specifications
VPAID creatives allow for users to actively interact with video through a number of ways either through extending the ad experience via opening up a mini site or extending the content, through to social sharing or downloading a brochure. All VPAID creatives must be created as per the VPAID specifications set by our certified Third Party Vendors (as listed in the below table). VPAID ads are certified across both long and short form inventory.
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek, Innovid, TVN, Telemetry, DoubleClick
- Video formats: FLV and Mp4
- Dimensions: 640x480 (4:3) or 800x450 (16:9)
- File Size: 10mb max
- Bitrate: 1024 kbps max
- Initial video duration: 15 secs max shortform, 30 secs max longform
- Flash script version: AS3
- SWF file size: 40kb
- Rich media file size: 100kb
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the CPU load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to the third party vendors listed above for full technical documentation, build guides etc.