MSN Mobile Banner & OTPBack to Ad Specifications
In-Banner Rich Media is supported for both sizes – 320x50 and 300x250. The 320x50 ad placement also supports Expandable Banner Rich Media. On initial tap, a panel will expand to 320x416 or Full Screen. On tap-to-close, the expand panel will collapse.
Click here to open the most up to date specs on the Microsoft Creative specs page - from there, you can click on the Mobile Browse Rich Media spec link.
The Mobile Banner can also be created as a "sticky" banner that adheres to the bottom of the user's screen. Similar specs can be found here. Consult the 3rd party vendor for more information.
Third Party Specs
- Dimensions: 320x50, 300x250
- Back-up image file size: 50kb
- Initial load max file size: 200kb
- Secondary file download: 300kb
- User-initiated download: 1.5mb
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to approval - we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Visit the Microsoft Creative Specs page for full technical documentation, build guides etc.