Daily Mail Video Pre-RollBack to Ad Specifications
A video ad unit that plays before the main content starts.
Click here to open the most up to date specs on the Daily Mail specs page.
Important note: The ad server for Mi9 is AppNexus, not DFP.
- Dimensions: 636x358 (Desktop & Tablet) / 640x360 (Mobile)
- Accepted format: MP4/VAST/VPAID
- Max file size: 3mb
- Max duration: 30 seconds
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- The ad cannot not alter the brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to approval - we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.