Daily Mail Mobile Sticky BannerBack to Ad Specifications
Anchored to the bottom of the user's screen, this always visible format helps to ensure maximum exposure and better enable you for getting excellent engagement in return. As the units follows the user as they scroll down the screen without negatively impacting or affecting user experience, you can highlight your creative concept with a higher assurance that it will be seen than with more traditional executions.
Click here to open the most up to date specs on the Daily Mail specs page.
Important note: The ad server for Mi9 is AppNexus, not DFP.
- Dimensions: 320x50
- Max initial file size: 49kb
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- The ad cannot not alter the brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to approval - we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.