Native AdsBack to Ad Specifications
Native Ads seamlessly blend brand messaging with Nine.com.au homepage content by delivering ads into story tiles. Native Ads will are responsive and will dynamically serve across desktop, mobile and tablet.
Click here to preview our native ads. Look for the tiles containing our logo within our homepage content. Demo below:
Nine Digital Served Specs
- 4 assets required: Image, Title, Description, Landing page URL
- Character limit: Maximum of 54 characters across title and description including spaces
- Image Dimensions: 222x124
- Accepted Format: JPG/PNG
- Max image file size: 40kb
- CPM booked campaigns must run one image, title and description
- CPC booked campaigns may run a maximum of 3 combinations of image, title and description
Nine Digital Editorial Requirements
- Advertiser must provide a title and description. Minimum 10 characters in title. Minimum 10 characters in description.
- The title and description should form two separate statements, rather than one sentence.
- No abbreviations. Sentence casing to be used. All CAPS not accepted.
- No commas in thousands if less than 10,000. For example, 9786 - NOT 9,785
- No full stop in title or description
- Title and description copy should attempt to convey an idea, emotion or story over and above a retail/sale message
- Title should contain a verb; For example - "Explore the beautiful South Island" instead of "South Island sale on now"
- Image should aid in storytelling; It should not contain products, brands or logos or copy
||Approved to run
|Nine O&O homepages
||Network home only - nine.com.au
|Nine O&O articles
|Nine O&O galleries
- All images and content must be appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand or alter the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval. We reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- CPM campaigns are limited to one image, title and description.
- CPC campaigns may provide up to 3 combinations in total across image, title and description.
- Image and copy must be submitted at least 5 working days before the campaign live date. Campaigns must be approved editorially before being passed on to our trafficking team.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- What do I need to provide? You only need to provide an image, title, description and a landing page URL. Our ad team will take care of the rest.
- What is the deadline on providing creative? Text and images must be provided 5 days prior to live date. All native ads must be approved by our editorial team which requires 1. copy approval and 2. confirmation that the built ad conforms to Nine network standards.
- Can I provide text only? No. All native ads must include a 222x124 image.
- Can I provide 3rd party click and impression trackers? 3rd party impression trackers are accepted. 3rd party click trackers are accepted when included within the clickthrough URL.
- Can I target desktop or mobile? It is not possible to target devices separately. Your native ad will deliver across Nine.com.au on desktop, mobile and tablet.