MSN Standard DisplayBack to Ad Specifications
The MSN Standard Ad consists of an IAB compliant basic image / text ad. Standard in-banner animation is allowed. Rich Media is not allowed.
Click here to open the most up to date specs on the Microsoft Creative specs page - from there, you can click on the Standard spec link.
Nine Digital Served Specs
- Dimensions: 300x250, 300x600, 728x90
- Accepted format: GIF/JPG/PNG
- Max file size: 40kb
Third Party Specs
- Dimensions: 300x250, 300x600, 728x90, 160x600, 300x50, 250x510, 250x250, 480x80
- Back-up image file size: 40kb
- Initial load max file size: 40kb
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to approval - we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Visit the Microsoft Creative Specs page for full technical documentation, build guides etc.