Mobile Sticky BannerBack to Ad Specifications
Anchored to the bottom of the user's screen, this always visible format helps to ensure maximum exposure and better enable you for getting excellent engagement in return. As the units follows the user as they scroll down the screen without negatively impacting or affecting user experience, you can highlight your creative concept with a higher assurance that it will be seen than with more traditional executions. Can also expand to a floating OTP on user tap.
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek,DoubleClick
- Dimensions: 320x50
- Max initial file size (including animation): 100kb
- Max subload: 1mb
- Animation Duration: 30 seconds max, 15s recommended
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- See the specs for an optional OTP portion here.
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- No looping allowed for animation after 30s and load must take place during the subload of the ad. Any additional animation must be user-initiated.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- The ‘stickiness’ ad functionality should be handled by the Sizmek and DoubleClick templates and can only stick to the bottom of the screen.
- Ad cannot run on the Nine.com.au homepage.
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to the third party vendors listed above for full technical documentation, build guides etc.
Sizmek HTML5 Resource Centre