Mobile CarouselBack to Ad Specifications
The Mobile Carousel enables the user to scroll through up to five different ad panels by default to discover different product features, call-to-actions, images, videos, games and other media to experience a cohesive story about your brand.
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek, Celtra
- Panel initial dimensions: 300x250
- Accepted Format: JPG/PNG/GIF/HTML5/CSS2/CSS3/ MP4 & OGG (Video)
- Max initial file size: 100kb
- Max subload: 100kb
- Max user-initiated animation/video/sound file size: 10mb (max 2 mins video length)
- Animation duration: 30 seconds max, 15s recommended
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
||Approved to run
|Nine O&O homepages
|Nine O&O articles
|Nine O&O galleries
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- No looping allowed for animation after 30s and load must take place during the subload of the ad. Any additional animation must be user-initiated.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- 5 panels are allowed by default, more can be added but must be politely loaded as the user swipes across to each one.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to the third party vendors listed above for full technical documentation, build guides etc.
Sizmek HTML5 Resource Centre