Mobile CarouselBack to Ad Specifications
The Mobile Carousel enables the user to scroll through up to five different ad panels by default to discover different product features, call-to-actions, images, videos, games and other media to experience a cohesive story about your brand.
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek, Celtra
- Panel initial dimensions: 300x250
- Accepted Format: JPG/PNG/GIF/HTML5/CSS2/CSS3/ MP4 & OGG (Video)
- Max initial file size: 100kb
- Max subload: 100kb
- Max user-initiated animation/video/sound file size: 10mb (max 2 mins video length)
- Animation duration: 30 seconds max, 15s recommended
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
||Approved to run
|Nine O&O homepages
|Nine O&O articles
|Nine O&O galleries
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- No looping allowed for animation after 30s and load must take place during the subload of the ad. Any additional animation must be user-initiated.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- 5 panels are allowed by default, more can be added but must be politely loaded as the user swipes across to each one.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
- Nine Digital may at its absolute discretion refuse to publish any advertisement on the Nine Digital network.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to reject / remove any rich media ad that does not meet its creative specifications, contravenes internal guidelines or adversely affects network website performance, other ad placements or user experience.
- Nine Digital reserves the right to remove or request the removal / revision of any creative that is deemed unsuitable or in conflict with our content, audience, commercial objectives or IP, including (but not limited to) requesting the removal of any competitor branding from advertisements.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to the third party vendors listed above for full technical documentation, build guides etc.
Sizmek HTML5 Resource Centre