Mobile BillboardBack to Ad Specifications
The Mobile Billboard Banner is a rich mobile banner (320x150) with the option on tap to expand into a larger expanded panel (320x400).
Third Party Served Specs
- Accepted 3rd Parties: Sizmek
- Initial banner dimensions: 320x150
- Accepted Format: JPG/PNG/GIF/HTML5/CSS2/CSS3/ MP4 & OGG (Video)
- Max initial file size: 100kb
- Expanded file size: 100kb
- Max user-initiated animation/video/sound file size: 10mb (max 2 mins video length)
- Animation Duration: 30 seconds max, 15s recommended
- SSL Requirements: All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- No looping allowed for animation after 30s and load must take place during the subload of the ad. Any additional animation must be user-initiated.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- Format cannot run on galleries pages.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Nine Digital via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Reach out to the third party vendors listed above for full technical documentation, build guides etc.
Sizmek HTML5 Resource Centre