Legacy Celtra Vertical Video InterstitialBack to Ad Specifications
The Vertical Video Interstitial provides a video experience with a gradual visual transition to be less interruptive. The ad starts playing only when 70% of the ad is in
view which makes it very friendly and helps viewability. A Countdown timer informs users about the short video length and improves completion rates. The user can also simply scroll down or use the close button to easily dismiss the video and continue reading the content.
Format can only be 3rd party served by Celtra. Download the PDF below and reach out to Celtra for full technical documentation, build guides etc.
- Max file size: 10mb*
- All concepts/storyboards must be submitted at least 10 working days before the campaign live date.
- Only Mobile Vertical Video Interstitial format currently supported.
- Click-through URL should be for a page that is optimized for a mobile browser.
- All images and content are appropriate to the general audience nature of the page.
- All assets must be SSL compliant - securely served (https://)
- The ad cannot not alter the Nine Digital brand, or alters the page layout, navigation, design or content.
- The ad cannot try to launch in a new browser window (pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
- Minimise the device load for the user as much as possible - ads causing excessive load will be rejected.
- All creatives are subject to Nine Digital approval - we reserve the right to request changes for brand equity/user experience reasons.
* Celtra do allow for a larger file size, but 10mb is the max size allowed on the Nine network.
Timelines & Delivery
- All 3rd party creative should be delivered via 3rd party ad serving tags.
- All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval.
- If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the forecasted daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked.
- Download the attached PDF and reach out to Celtra for full technical documentation, build guides etc.